Newest Post

// Posted by :Unknown // On :Jumat, 11 Januari 2013

My name is Nadya Ulfa. My nick name is Nadya. I am 13 years old. I am slim and I have long straight hair. My mother name is Mrs. Nurul. She has a round face and She is friendly. My father is Mr.Anas. He is a tall man. He has short wavy hair. I have four brothers. My oldest brother is Hafizh. He is smart. He is tall and thin. He has a pointed nose. My second brother is Safwan .He has an oval face and short curly hair. Hafizh and Safwan go to Islamic School in Medan.

I also have twin brothers. Their names are Muhammad Hasan and Muhammad Husein. They are still five years old. Every body says they are handsome. They have the same face and straight black hair. They also have beautiful smiles.

That is all about my family, and I love my family very much

Hari yang paling indah bagiku adalah hari bersama MEREKA yang kusayangi.
I LOVE YOU

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © SMART INSPIRATION //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //